A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Civil Engineer with a drainage design/modeling background for its Corporate Headquarters in Doral.
- Provide oversight of staff coordinating with Utility Agencies/Owners
- Design of drainage improvements including stormwater pumpstations and drainage wells
- Modeling capabilities with software such as ICPR4 and XPSWMM
- Estimate quantities for construction activities and generate opinion of probable construction cost
- Prepare construction plans and details
- Preparation of specification packages
- Prepare Environmental Resources Permits (ERPs) and address responses to Request for Additional Information (RAIs)
- Provide Post Design Services such as: shop drawing reviews, responding to RFI’s, field observations, inspections, etc.
- Create production schedule and ensure deadlines are met or exceeded
- Proactively follow-up with pending items in a given task and obtain resolutions
- Generate reports and/or technical memorandums
- Minimum 5 years of post-graduate experience
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- PE license preferred
- Proficient utilizing AutoCAD and/or MicroStation, ICPR4, XPSWMM,ArcGIS and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For additional information and to submit your resume, please contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. (ADA) offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. While the above description covers the principal tasks and responsibilities of the job, it should not be construed as a complete listing of all activities which may be required in order to successfully meet the purpose and objectives of the role and of the company. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All aspects of consideration for employment with ADA are governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.