A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Electrical Engineer for its Corporate Headquarters in Doral.
- The candidate will be designing and managing projects such as signalization, lighting, and power distribution systems.
- The candidate must also conduct existing facility field investigations, and perform construction administration services (shop drawings, RFI”s, site visits) on assigned projects.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable of the NEC, NFPA72 and 101, and the Florida Building Code.
- Proactively follow-up with pending items in a given task and obtain resolutions.
- Generate reports and/or technical memorandums.
- Minimum 6 years of post-graduate experience
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- PE license within the State of Florida is preferred
- Proficient utilizing AutoCAD, AGI32, and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For additional information and to submit your resume, please contact Human Resources at: [email protected]
A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. (ADA) offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. While the above description covers the principal tasks and responsibilities of the job, it should not be construed as a complete listing of all activities which may be required in order to successfully meet the purpose and objectives of the role and of the company. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. All aspects of consideration for employment with ADA are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.