Entry Level Civil Engineer
A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. is seeking an Entry Level Engineer for its Corporate Headquarters in Doral and West Palm Beach offices.
- Assist with the design of roadway, drainage, and utility improvements;
- Issue design tickets and coordinate with Utility Agencies/Owners;
- Estimate quantities for construction activities;
- Assist with the preparation of specification packages;
- Meet deliverable deadlines;
- Proactively follow-up with pending items in a given task and obtain resolutions; and
- Assist Project Managers in the preparation of project reports.
- Minimum 3 Yrs. of relevant industry experience
- M.S. in Civil Engineering
- EI registration preferred
- Proficient utilizing AutoCAD and/or MicroStation and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For additional information and to submit your resume, please contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. (ADA) offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. While the above description covers the principal tasks and responsibilities of the job, it should not be construed as a complete listing of all activities which may be required in order to successfully meet the purpose and objectives of the role and of the company. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All aspects of consideration for employment with ADA are governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.