Marketing Support Intern
A.D.A. Engineering is one of South Florida’s premier engineering, planning and construction management firms. Since 1981 the firm has served Federal, State, and Municipal government clients, as well as private sector clients, in the areas of Civil, Transportation, Water & Wastewater, Water Resources, MEP Engineering, and Construction Services. A.D.A. is positioned at the forefront of design and construction technology, we deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions, and we never compromise quality and safety!
As a Marketing Support Intern, you’ll be a member of the Firm’s Business Development, Marketing, and Communications department, reporting to the Corporate Strategy Executive and will be working on various projects and initiatives led by our Market Leaders, Group Executives, and BD Team members.
Some Examples of What You’ll Be Doing Include…
- Coordinate all public communications processes and activities, including media releases, direct mail campaigns, social media platforms, company website, etc.
- Manage all marketing collateral and promotional material
- Effectuating desktop publishing in support of the production of Proposals, Presentations, and other similar business documents
- Various graphic design activities, including designing and developing the Firm’s marketing material
The Ideal Candidate Will…
- No less than 3 years of A/E/C industry experience in a similar role or capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, and/or graphic design, or related field (Highschool or G.E.D. degree is acceptable if a minimum of 10 years of related industry experience is presented)
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Must be organized and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred Skills: Proficient in Video Editing
Most important, work with passion and a desire to never stop learning!
Do you want to join the team! Submit your resume and cover letter directly to our hiring manager today: [email protected]
A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. (ADA) offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. While the above description covers the principal tasks and responsibilities of the job, it should not be construed as a complete listing of all activities which may be required in order to successfully meet the purpose and objectives of the role and of the company. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. All aspects of consideration for employment with ADA are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.