A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for its Corporate Headquarters in Doral.
- Design of HVAC improvements including: water and/or water treatment facilities, sanitary pump stations, and stormwater pump stations;
- Estimate quantities for construction activities and generate opinion of probable construction cost;
- Preparation of specification packages;
- Provide Post Design Services such as: shop drawing reviews, responding to RFI’s, field observations, inspections, etc.;
- Create production schedule and ensure deadlines are met or exceeded;
- Proactively follow-up with pending items in a given task and obtain resolutions; and
- Generate reports and/or technical memorandums.
- Minimum 8 years of post-graduate experience
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- PE license within the State of Florida is required
- Proficient utilizing AutoCAD and MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For additional information and to submit your resume, please contact Human Resources at: [email protected]
A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. (ADA) offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. While the above description covers the principal tasks and responsibilities of the job, it should not be construed as a complete listing of all activities which may be required in order to successfully meet the purpose and objectives of the role and of the company. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. All aspects of consideration for employment with ADA are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.