A.D.A. Engineering is one of South Florida’s premier engineering, planning and construction management firms. Since 1981 the firm has served Federal, State, and Municipal government clients, as well as private sector clients, in the areas of Civil, Transportation, Water & Wastewater, Water Resources, MEP Engineering, and Construction Services. A.D.A. is positioned at the forefront of design and construction technology, we deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions, and we never compromise quality and safety!
The Proposal Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the company’s business development processes and activities, in direct support of the organization’s strategic business objectives, by market and/or group.
Some Examples of What You’ll Be Doing Include…
- Coordinate the process of developing proposals, presentations, and other client engagement activities, including but not limited to the preparation of various narratives, resumes, org-charts, project profiles, and PowerPoint slides
- Provide organizational support for pursuit and proposal activities (scheduling meetings and webinars, taking meeting minutes, production and logistics support, etc.)
- Conduct market research on opportunities, leads, clients and pursuits, as needed
- Search for and review solicitations and early leads
- Maintain and update business-critical data, including staff resumes, project profiles, business registrations & certifications, and other similar collateral
- Prepare and maintain various reports and databases, including the company’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform and related matrices’
- Attend pre-proposal/bid meetings
- Manage various BD/MKTG vendors
The Ideal Candidate Will…
- No less than 5 years of A/E/C industry experience in a similar role or capacity coordinating the proposal development process respective of state & local government entities within the south Florida region.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (Highschool or G.E.D. degree is acceptable if a minimum of 15 years of related industry experience is presented)
- Excellent communication skills (i.e., copywriting, editing, wordsmithing, etc.)
- Able to develop and maintain positive and productive business relationships with clients, business partners, and vendors
- A High degree of attention to detail
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Tactically effective in “managing up”
- Must be an analytical thinker, highly organized, and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have a valid driver’s license and personal means of transportation
- Proficient in:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat
Most important, work with passion and a desire to never stop learning!
Do you want to join the team! Submit your resume and cover letter directly to our hiring manager today: firstname.lastname@example.org
A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. (ADA) offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. While the above description covers the principal tasks and responsibilities of the job, it should not be construed as a complete listing of all activities which may be required in order to successfully meet the purpose and objectives of the role and of the company. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. All aspects of consideration for employment with ADA are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.