Sr. Hydraulic Modeler
A.D.A. Engineering is one of South Florida’s premier engineering, planning and construction management firms. Since 1981 the firm has served Federal, State, and Municipal government clients, as well as private sector clients, in the areas of Civil/Heavy-Civil, Transportation, Water & Wastewater, Environmental, and MEP engineering & construction.
Effectuating the latest in design and construction technology, delivering innovative and cost-effective solutions, and never compromising quality and safety!
We offer a positive and safe work environment where the right candidate will grow and develop in their career, and we’re looking for a senior level hydraulic modeler who will proactively contribute to the development of the firm’s Water Business Sector.
Some Examples of What You’ll Be Doing Include…
- Develop regional stormwater Master Plans and capital improvement plans
- Perform sea level and groundwater rise studies
- Present stormwater master plans and studies to City officials
- Participate in industry workshops, tradeshows, and seminars, and attend professional industry events.
The Ideal Candidate Will…
- Be a registered professional engineer in the State of Florida
- Poses at minimum, and bachelor’s degree in Civil and/or Environmental Engineering
- Show 8-10 years of work experience with a focus in water system planning and hydraulic modeling
- Have excellent writing and public speaking capabilities
- Prove to be proficient with as many of the following models and modeling platforms as possible:
- ICPR V4
- MIKE 11
- MIKE SHE
- Flow 3D
- ArcGIS including 3D and Spatial Analyst
Most important, work with passion and a desire to never stop learning!
Do you want to join the team! Submit your resume and cover letter directly to our hiring manager today: [email protected]
A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. (ADA) offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. While the above description covers the principal tasks and responsibilities of the job, it should not be construed as a complete listing of all activities which may be required in order to successfully meet the purpose and objectives of the role and of the company. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. All aspects of consideration for employment with ADA are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.